JUNE 30 - JULY 8, 2012
San Diego, California
Becoming adept at lucid dreaming requires focused attention and
practice that is difficult to maintain during our busy lives. This
is an ideal opportunity to devote time to cultivating your lucid
dreaming ability and enhancing your mindfulness in everyday life.
Using the most effective techniques and technology, derived from
Tibetan dream yoga and Western science,
Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D.
will present instructions on methods of developing the mental skills
that foster lucidity and on directing consciousness within both dreaming
and waking states towards fulfillment of personal goals.
During this workshop, you will also have an opportunity to use the
and, if you wish, participate in ongoing research on a natural substance that,
according to recent studies, has been shown to stimulate lucidity and mindfulness.
Participants in our past retreats have enjoyed phenomenal success
at lucid dreaming, with most having at least one during the
program. A sample of testimonials includes:
• "One of the most profound experiences of my life..."
• "An adventure of the best kind..."
• "I had consecutive lucid dreams five nights in a row."
• "Transforming in many ways..."
• "The more I explored my dreamworld, the more I awakened
in my daily life..."
• "A terrific mix of superb content and exceptional people."
• "I had a fantastic time."
• "The experience was an inspiration."
• "I have had nine [lucid dreams] in the two months since
[attending the workshop]."
Our groups are typically an international mix of 20-25 adults with an interest in
inner world explorations and a desire to lead more mindful waking lives. Many who come to the program,
either by themselves or with a partner, are delighted to meet new friends who equally enthusiastic about the extraordinary possibilities of lucid dreaming.
Join us in sunny San Diego and be assured that, in addition to having lots of fun and making new
friends who share your passion for lucid dreaming, you will experience reality in a new
light—most likely a brighter and warmer light too.